28 September 2008

5...4...3...2...1...

This is the last week of this term. Yea! The term has gone by so fast. It's hard to believe a quarter of the school year is over. Each year seems to go by faster and faster.

I have no real complaints about the 90 students I have, either. I've got some girls who are quite talkative, and the fact that they are really good friends doesn't help, but I can handle talkative. There are a few who are lazy, and that drives me crazy, especially when I know they are very capable, but they are content to make a D or a C. It drives me crazy because I have students who aren't as capable, and they have to bust their butts to make Bs or Cs.

I'll be counting down the days until Friday. Hopefully, the week won't seem too long. Misty and I have pooled our professional development money--all $64 of it--to pay for a sub on Thursday so we can revamp the research projects for English 11 and English 12. Even though it's a "day off" we'll be at the school all day long working.

John is taking off next week, too. I'm looking forward to us having a good week together. I know we will...we always do. It's so much fun to be married to my best friend. :)

Have an absolutely great week. I know I will. 5...4...3...2...1...

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!