13 September 2008

Going to the game after all

Since we didn't find anyone who wanted the tickets, we're going to the game tonight. After last week, I ordered us a parking pass for the reserved lot at the soccer fields, so we won't have to leave as early to try to find a spot. There are shuttles that run from the lot to the library, so we won't have a long hike over to the stadium or back after the game.

I still feel like crap, but I've been dosing up on Tylenol Head Congestion or something. I think I'm going to get John to stop at Rite Aid as we start out so I can get some severe sinus medicine. I feel like someone has stuffed my head with cotton, has belted me between the eyes with a 2 x 4, and scrubbed my throat with sandpaper. Otherwise, I feel GREAT. hahahaha Maybe some sinus medicine will help a little more.

There are a few things I need to do around here before I start getting ready to roll. Have a great Saturday!

ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!