04 September 2008

New option

For my readers out there, you can now show that you are a follower of my blog. I really don't anticipate any followers, though, because I've been told that no one ever reads my blog. (I still cannot for the life of me figure out how my comments from my blog end up in other people's blogs. It's still happening, too, because I saw one this morning about "men and short hair" which is almost exactly what I said in July about "men and long hair." Go figure...)

Anyway, I would love to know who out there keeps up and have you posted on my blog page. If you will scroll about half-way down, you will see "Followers." You can click on "Follow this blog" and you'll be able to add yourself.

I've got to get back to ripping CDs and burning them to a blank one for my class next block. Have a GREAT Thursday eve!

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!