Angela gave me this award, oh, a week ago, but between being out of town and just crazy trying to get the last term of the school year started, I haven't had time to do anything with it. I do want to say THANKS to Angela! I love awards. :)
The rules are very easy. (Those are my favorite kind.) I tell you seven things I like and then pass it to seven other bloggers for them to do the same. So, here goes!
1. Signs of springtime -- I love seeing the flowers and trees as they begin to bloom. It is one of those wonderful reminders from God that He loves us.
2. Girls' Night -- Hanging out with my girls (some could literally BE my daughters...) is so much fun. There is something about getting with my gal pals and laughing and talking that makes all those little aggravations disappear. For a while anyway.
3. The perfect song to fit my mood -- Sometimes I want to rock out to something from the classic rock genre. Other times I want to sing along (loudly and badly) to a good ole country "she left me and took my dog" type song.
4. The sound of rain on the roof -- We've had quite a bit of this lately. :) I really enjoy the sound of a slow rainfall on a tin roof. It's even better when I'm sitting on the porch at the lake.
5. The feel of sunshine on my skin -- I'll admit it...I'm addicted to the sunshine. There is just something about the feel of it on my skin that makes me happy. I have a sunshine tattoo on my shoulder. I tell people I got it because sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy. (Yeah, that's corny...)
6. Hot, gooey chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven -- I had one last night, and Oh. My. Goodness. It was h-e-a-v-e-n. I don't even need milk to go with them.
7. Laughing until my sides (and my face) hurt -- This isn't something that I get to do nearly enough, but I love it when I do.
OK...so now I get to pass this along to seven of my bloggy friends. They are:
2. Debbie Y.
Anyone else who would like to play along certainly can!
Hope you have a GREAT day!