07 March 2009

Beautiful Saturday!

Today has been positively gorgeous, and I am SO glad. Katy and Phillip had Sam's first birthday party today, and I know Katy was hoping for a day just like this one. She could not have ordered one from God that was any more perfect.

It's hard to believe that Sam will be a year old on Tuesday. Time sure does fly. He was so cute eating his cake. He didn't just jump right in, but before long he had icing all around his mouth and nose. Too cute. He got tons of clothes, so he should be set for the summer. Unless he decides to have a huge growth spurt.

John and I rode home this afternoon with the top down on the Miata. Oh, how I miss my Sebring convertible! I miss the wind blowing through my hair and the sun warming my skin, but the car would have been paid for by now. Oh well...

I really thought I'd have more to tell, but my head is about to split wide open, so I can't think of anything else.

Have a GREAT Saturday evening/Sunday.

2 comments:

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Glad the birthday went so well!!!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Cute blog! Stopping by to say hi from SITS ;) Have a wonderful weekend.

I have a fun giveaway going if you would like to stop by, a little out of the norm for me. Back to Mom on Monday, but for today a little something fun.

Alexis @ Running Away ;)

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!