16 January 2009

What kind of coffee am I?

For those readers out there who know me, tell me what you think. Does this define me or what?

You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe

But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And you're dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.



What Kind of Coffee Girl Are You? - http://tinyurl.com/5vmxr2 - You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe #blogthings

1 comment:

Errant said...

that was one cool quiz !

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!