10 January 2009

My Man

· 1. Who is my man? John
· 2. How long have we been together? 17 years (dated one, married 16)
· 3. How long did we date? Our first date was Jan. 9, 1992 and we married Dec. 20, 1992.
· 4. How old is he? 53
· 5. Who eats more? He does
· 6. Who said "I love you" first? He did.
· 7. Who is taller? He is.
· 8. Who sings better? I'd say he does.
· 9. Who is smarter? I'd say we are probably pretty much the same.
· 10. Who has more of a temper? I think I probably do
· 11. Who does the laundry? I wash and dry. He folds. We both put away.
· 12. Who takes out the trash? Usually John
· 13. Who has sharper computer skills? I do.
· 14. Who sleeps on the right side? I do.
· 15. Who pays bills? I do. After several months, though, I refuse and make him take over for a few months. It just gets too darn depressing to see all of our hard-earned money disappear so quickly!
· 16. Who mows the lawn? Definitely John
· 17. Who cooks? That depends.
· 18. Who drives when we are together? Usually John
· 19. Who pays when we are out together? I usually do.
· 20. Who is more stubborn? It completely depends on the issue.
· 21. Who is first to admit it when they are wrong? Hmmm…neither of us are ever wrong. LOL Seriously, I can't tell you.
· 22. Who asked out who? He asked me out.
· 23. Who kissed who first? That would be me on Dec. 31, 1991 but not at midnight.
· 24. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me!
· 25. Who has more friends? I'd say we're equal. I have more friends that I DO stuff with.
· 26. Who has more siblings? John does.
· 27. Who wears the pants? We both do. We discuss things in depth before making any decisions.

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!