The rules are really quite simple. I have to:
1) list 10 honest things about myself, even if I have to dig deep, and
2) pass the award to 7 other bloggers who embody the spirit of Honest Scrap.
So, here goes...1. Like Tracy, I am ADDICTED to blogging. John says that I'm going to turn into a computer one day because I spend so much time on it.
2. I can have a potty mouth when I'm angry or frustrated. I try hard to control it, but I'm not always successful.
3. I spent more time in bars during my freshman year of college than I did studying. My 1.something GPA from that year is an embarrassment to me to this day.
4. I was kinda envious of all the awards that other bloggers had gotten. I guess I could have made up a "friend" who gave me all sorts of awards, but I'm not that desperate.
5. I love my brother because he is my brother, but I despise him for the things he has done to my parents.
6. I try hard to not be judgmental, but sometimes I am.
7. I procrastinate, and that causes me TONS of stress!
8. I am in love with Dr. Greg House. Yes, John knows this. LOL
9. I've diagnosed myself with SAD. hahaha I hate the gloomy days of winter. Even the sunny days aren't my favorite. I can't imagine wintertime without Lexapro.
10. I hate sharing my French fries with anyone unless I have finished with them.
OK--so these are the people I'm giving the Honest Scrap award to:
1. Karen -- http://stillmagnolias.blogspot.com/
2. Tammy -- http://tammystimeflies.blogspot.com/
3. Mary -- http://marymoores.blogspot.com/
4. Georgie -- http://georgienba.blogspot.com/
5. Mariah -- http://maniacmariah.blogspot.com/
6. Amy -- http://amylowrey.blogspot.com/
7. Julie -- http://47andstartingover.blogspot.com/
**And for those of you who "stalk" me, feel free to consider yourself awarded as well. You know who you are...
Have a GREAT Sunday! I'm about to go shower so I can stop looking like poo.