I really don't have anything much to blog about, so I pulled this out of my email.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yep. Mom wanted to name me after my great-grandmother, but my grandmother wanted to name me Trina Marie. Her best friend's niece was named Trina Marie, and Granny loved it.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When John and I went to the lake New Year's. It had gotten dark, and we passed a house that had Christmas lights on it. For some reason, that particular house reminded me of Granny's when she would put lights up on the porch. It made me incredibly sad, and I started missing her like I haven't in a long, long time.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I take my time and write neatly, I do. I usually don't take my time though.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey-baked ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Biological -- no. Step -- two. And two extremely spoiled rotten rat terriers
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck yeah! I'd be the best friend ever!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Never. Not in a million years! Oh, wait, uh...yeah, I use sarcasm. And I love it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Sure do.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope. Not for all the money in the world.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerios.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of the time
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? REAL homemade vanilla
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes
14. RED OR PINK? Red
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My hips
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Granny
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?? If you read my blog, then yes, you better! And leave me a comment saying you did.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and brown house shoes.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Some movie John has on TV
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain, vanilla, the ocean
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I think it was John.
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE? Changed this question because I grabbed this from an old email, but in answer to whether or not I like the person who sent the email...I absolutely love her!
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, and in particular, Alabama football. Can't wait for the Super Bowl, though!
25. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown, and NO GRAY!!! (at least for another week or so)
26. EYE COLOR? Blue
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope--perfect 20/20 vision. It's kind of odd, though, because a few years ago, I was actually near sighted.
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything Mexican or Italian
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? We watched The Other Boleyn Girl the other day
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER!!! Bring me some WARM weather!!!!!
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Right now, fudge brownies
35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Uh...it BETTER be everyone who is reading this! hahaha
36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Only those people who haven't been lucky enough to find Random Thoughts from Trina hahahaha
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Does Elements of Literature count? I'm not reading anything right now, and it is KILLING me!!!
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Since I'm on the laptop, it would be my finger.
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Since John is a flipper, I cannot tell you. He doesn't stay on one channel long enough to watch anything. LOL
40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? John's laugh, a baby who has his/her giggle box turned on, rain on a tin roof, the bell ringing at the end of the school day, ocean waves
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Stones
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not that I can think of
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Huntsville, AL
45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? All of 'em!
46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I was working at the hospital in the radiology dept., and he was kinda my boss. He was my bosses boss. Yep, we fraternized!
Hodge Podging Stuff
1 hour ago