Leigh at Bloggeritaville posted a meme and instead of tagging people, she left it open for anyone who wanted to tell six random things about themselves. I wanted, so here it is. :)
The rules are quite simple.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself and things that make you happy.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.I have decided to share little-known tidbits about me.
1. I do not like raw onions, but I love beer-battered onion rings.
2. Along the same lines, I won't eat a sliced tomato by itself, but I'll eat tomatoes on BLTs, hamburgers, etc.
3. One of my favorite things to do is to sip on an early morning cup of coffee while looking out over the lake.
4. Facials and massages. 'Nuff said.
5. Enjoying a long, leisurely lunch or dinner with friends can't be beat.
6. Jammie pants and T-shirts are my FAVORITE lounge-around-the-house attire.
Like Leigh, I don't think I'll tag anybody. Just jump in and play along. But leave me a comment so I'll make sure I pop in to read your list.
Lattes and Authorhood
4 days ago