08 November 2008

Rammer Jammer!

Hey Tigers! Hey Tigers! We just beat the hell outta you! Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, give 'em hell Alabama!!!

Granted, we did NOT beat the hell outta LSU, but we won, and when we beat an SEC team, I'll do Rammer Jammer, even if we win by only a point. If we're playing a team like Western Kentucky, I DO NOT think Rammer Jammer should be done, even if we do beat them 100 to nothing.

When John got home on Tuesday, he had piece of tape with a red 1 on it on his scrub top. Puzzled, I asked why. He said it was because 'Bama was number 1. He said that on Monday, he did "one" and that one Wednesday, he was going to do "won." When he got home Wednesday, I asked if he had done it. He said he changed it to "uno" instead. On Thursday, he did "Juan" because it sounded like number one. Friday, he did "won." He says that Monday, he is going to do "ten" for Bama's 10-0 record. Hmmm--does this make him obnoxious?

Any hoo--Kristen and I are going to get toes done tomorrow. She came over to watch the game with us. I asked her what she was doing Tuesday since we're off and suggested we go to Opelika. She asked if my salon was open tomorrow (they are) so we decided to go tomorrow afternoon. We are planning on being totally obnoxious Monday--decked out in our 'Bama stuff. We may even wear matching 'Bama jerseys. I love being around her. She is a HOOT!!

In August, I would have NEVER thought we'd be 10-0 at this point. At best, I thought we'd be 7-3 or 8-2, having lost to Georgia and possibly Clemson and/or Tennessee. Now, though, I can see a possible 12-0 at the end of the season. Were auburn not sucking as badly as they are, that one would have me worried. Granted, the Iron Bowl always seems to be a toss up even if one of the teams sucks. I think the Iron Bowl will still be a good game, but I can see us beating them. :)

I guess that's all I have to say for now. Oh wait...

BAMA IS U-N-D-E-F-E-A-T-E-D!!!!!!!

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer...

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!