04 November 2008

I voted

One thing that I have always done was vote in elections. My thoughts are that if a person chooses not to vote, he or she has no right whatsoever to complain about the way things are done. I know that there are many people out there who are physically unable to go to the polls, but that is why absentee ballots are made available.

I left school almost as soon as the bell rang. I didn't know what kind of lines there would be, and I didn't want to wait any longer than I had to. Fortunately, there wasn't much of a line when I got to the armory. There were a couple of people ahead of me in the M-Z line, and several came in right behind me, and about a dozen were at the voting booths. There must have been a pretty steady turn out in the big city of Dadeville because I was 915 for the machine I used. I didn't look at the other machine to see how many had used it. John said that he walked right in and the only time he had to stop was when he signed his name.

Will you be as happy as I am that there will be NO MORE of those horrid political ads? Don't you just hate it when politicians focus on all of the "bad" stuff about their opponent instead of focusing on themselves and what they are going to do???

Let's just hope that the RIGHT man (and woman) ends up with the most votes!

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!