A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
5 things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Grieving the loss of my grandmother
2. Experiencing depression for the first time in my life
3. Wishing the holidays would just go away
4. Pretending that life was okay
5. Learning that life goes on following a death
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
2. Put away Christmas decorations
3. Snuggle with my pups
4. Enjoy the day with John
5. Figure out the plans for later this week
Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Chips and salsa
2. Peanut M&Ms
3. Cheese and crackers
5. Carrots and ranch dip
5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Billionaire:
1. Donate to The Big Oak Ranch and St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital
2. Pay off all the bills
3. Take care of our kids
4. Build our cabin on the lake
5 Bad habits
2. Buying shoes
3. Not folding laundry as soon as it's done
4. Texting while driving
5. Cursing when I'm really angry (fortunately that is pretty rare)
5 Places I've lived
1. Oakman, AL
2. Newport News, VA
3. Columbia, SC
4. Tuscaloosa, AL
5. Dadeville, AL
5 Jobs I've Had
1. Cashier at Wal-Mart
2. Snack bar/ticket taker at a movie theater
3. Child care worker for a church
4. Receptionist/file clerk in a radiology department
5. English teacher
5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me:
1. I wish I could sing. Well, I can sing, I just wish I could sing well.
2. I will not eat tomato slices by themselves, but I will eat them on BLTs or hamburgers.
3. I will not eat raw onion slices, but I love onion rings.
4. I learned to drive a stick shift by myself. In my uncle's 280Z. My dream car at the time.
5. I love shooting guns.
I tag Mom, Karen, Samantha, Dolly, Tracy
Hodge Podging Stuff
1 hour ago