18 December 2008

My hunny is sick :(

Poor John isn't feeling well. He was home when I got home, which wasn't odd since I didn't get home until about 4:30. So much for leaving work early, but ALL I have to do tomorrow is give my exams, run them through the scanner, and enter the grades into the computer. Anyway, back to John...not long after I got in, he turned the electric blanket on as high as it would go and crawled in bed. About an hour later, I went to check on him. He felt hot, but our thermometer was dead. I ran down to Rite Aid to buy a new one. He was (and still is) running a temp of 99.7. John and I both tend to have normal temps lower than the 98.6 that is considered normal, so 99.7 makes us feel like crap. I just feel SO bad for him whenever he feels bad. I just want to make him feel better. I just hope that he doesn't end up giving me whatever he has. I don't want to be sick over Christmas break!

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!