23 December 2008

Pictures from the Vest Christmas party

There is no particular order to these pictures. I forgot to turn on the red-eye reduction on the camera to begin with, and then I forgot to edit them to take out the red eyes before posting. I could just delete this and start over, but I'll just leave it the way it is. Some of the pics are a little blurry, too. Sorry! There is a video of Sam at the end.

Joe (my dad)
Jessi (our younger daughter) and MaMaw (John's mom)
Maggie Beth King, the most beautiful great-niece in the world!
Phillip, Katy, and Sam (our older daughter and her family)
Tisha (my sis-in-law)
Will, my gorgeous great-nephew (He is Maggie's big brother) Zack, my other gorgeous great-nephew
(Do the boys look like they were playing hard? lol)

Luke (nephew), Tim (bro-in-law). John (hubby), Joe

Amy (niece, mid-bite...sorry!) And I missed getting Allen once he got there...
Marty (my beautiful mom)
Vern (or Connie or Nonnie--depending on who is talking to her or about her; sis-in-law))
Libby (niece) and Jay--somehow I missed Landon :-(
Linda and Danny (sis-in-law, bro-in-law)
Sam and Poppa John
(Does this man LOVE his grandson or what?)

MaMaw and Maggie

Sam--it looks like he's saying
"Hmmm...ham or turkey?"
Sam, the most beautiful grandson in the world
(Grana bought the Santa outfit for him.)




3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Great pictures!

Belle's Blog said...

Happy belated b-day ! Hope your husband is feeling better . Great pics ! God bless your family and Merry Christmas!

Jessica said...

Hi Trina!
Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. Your words mean so much to us!
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Jessica

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!