09 August 2008

Way to go, Mom

My mom has set up a blogger account, so please stop by later and read what she has to say. She JUST did it, so there isn't anything there to read quite yet. That's why I said to stop by LATER. I've linked hers on mine.

I've had mine for almost a year, and the whole time she has been saying she wanted to set one up. She stays so blooming busy, though, finding the time has been hard for her. She retired 9 years ago, but I'll be darned if she isn't busier now than she ever was when she worked. :)


A couple of months ago, I chose to set my account so that only those with Google accounts could post comments. (I got a couple of anonymous comments from someone who I feel was trying to irritate me. To avoid any other such comments, I changed my comment setting since I didn't think the person would comment any way except anonymously.) So Mom's been commenting via email or text message. Now, Mom, I expect comments on my actual page. lol

1 comment:

Ms. Marty said...

Thanks to you I am now an official blogger. Will begin posting today. This will be fun.

As always, I love you.

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!