24 August 2008

It's game week!

FINALLY, college football will be kicking off in just four more days. Who is playing Thursday night? I have no idea (yet) but I will be watching. I've already told John that the remote is MINE Saturday. :) I look forward to college football probably more than I do any other event all year long.

Andy will be sending out the first week of the pick 'em contest tomorrow. As the only female in the contest, I have to take some ribbing, but I probably deserve it since I've been known to talk "trash" a time or two. lol Chris called the other night to remind me that he is the reigning champ. One of these days, I'm going to "unthrone" the guys. :)

Have a great week, and ROLL TIDE!!

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!