22 August 2008

Happy Friday!

Just a quick Happy Friday post. This has been a really fast week. It's hard to believe that in just a week and a half, this first term of school will be half way over.

John and I don't have any big, exciting plans this weekend. We talked about going to Opelika tonight to see the Spain Park scrimmage game. Tomorrow will be spent cleaning house (ugh) and finishing the personal narratives so I can get grades in the computer on Monday. One thing I'm quite certain I won't do tomorrow is to get up early to go to Bob's. John and the pups can do that if they want, but I just need to sleep in.

Gotta run. Have a GREAT FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!