12 May 2008

Woo Hoo!

This post is from my NEW LAPTOP! When we adopted new grammar books at the end of last year, we got to choose a "freebie." Most of us wanted laptops. We waited and we waited and we waited. It has been a YEAR since we made the adoption, and we just got the freebies on Friday. Of course, I couldn't post over the weekend because we don't have phone service (yet) at the lake, and when we got home last night, I just didn't feel like hooking it up to the phone line. We will be getting a wireless router for the house soon. :) It's going to be SO nice to be able to work on tests and to research material while sitting in the den with John instead of having to be off in another room.

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!