04 May 2008

Aunt Trina on the loose!

Baby King, Aunt Trina went shopping for you today, and I had a BLAST!! Buying for a little girl is going to be so much fun. There are so many sweet little outfits out there that it was hard for me to choose. Tell your mommy that I'll bring everything to the lake this weekend. It's probably a good thing Uncle Johnny stayed home. ;) Sweet Girl, you are going to be SO spoiled since you are the only baby girl in the Vest family in 24 years. Don't get me wrong--we love our boys to death, but there is just something about a little girl.

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!