05 March 2008

Still waiting for our Sam

Katy had to go back to the doctor this morning to be rechecked, and they did send her over to the hospital for labs and monitoring, but they decided to send her home. I talked to her mom earlier to get an update, and I could hear Sam's heartbeat in the background. It was nice and strong--144 beats per minute. She continues to have contractions, but they aren't very strong at this point. She has to go back Friday to be checked again. I know she and Phillip are so ready to have this precious baby in their arms, but it looks like Sam isn't quite ready. He and God will make that decision. :)

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!