15 June 2010

Unconscious Mutterings

I ran across Unconscious Mutterings a while back, but I haven't done one is a while.  I decided that doing one now would be good because honestly, I'm kind of blog blank.  The heat has melted my brain.  If you'd like to do one yourself, visit http://subliminal.lunanina.com/.

So for the Unconscious Muttering for today...

I say ... and you think ... ?


1.Offense :: Football

2.Bench ::  Park

3.Kissing ::  My hunny  :)  I love his kisses!

4.Timely ::  Procrastination

5.Yellow ::  Sunshine

6.Get up and go ::  Vim and vigor

7.Beer ::  I hope the one I had tonight will help me sleep!!!

8.Calories ::  Don't want to think about them.

9.Blast ::  From the past

10.Window ::  Needs to be cleaned
 
Hmmm...I wonder what my answers would say about me if a psychologist/psychiatrist were to analyze them.  Maybe I really don't want to know.  At least I know I wouldn't be labeled psycho.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my answers would have been fairly similar... yay for not being psycho ;0)

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!