I totally swiped this from another blog, but I looked through so many to find an idea to blog about that I have no idea which one got swiped. So, I'm asking for forgiveness instead of permission.
1. What are you most grateful for when you first wake up in the morning? A new day to be alive and to enjoy all of the blessings that God has given me
2. What are you most grateful for when you go to bed at night? Making it through another day
3. Who is the person who has had the most influence on your life? My mom and my grannie...both instilled in me solid values
4. Is there someone you'd like to thank for something special they did for you but haven't yet? Take the time to do it in this meme. My mother-in-law, Billie, is someone who gave me one of the best gifts I've ever gotten. Not only did I get to marry her son, but she welcomed me into her life and her family. I've never really said thank you for that.
5. Who was your favorite or least favorite teacher? Uh, I am my favorite teacher. No, seriously, Cathy Smith.
If you could talk to them now, what would you say? I would tell her that I hope I can be half the teacher to my students that she was to hers.
6. Do you say grace at mealtime? Not usually :( I know we should.
7. Name one thing you take for granted everyday. My health
8. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise? Yes!!!
9. What are the top five things you are most grateful for in your life? 1. John 2. Katy, Phillip, Sam, Jessi, and Lance 3. My parents 4. My in-laws 5. My friends
Words Gone Kaputt
4 days ago