07 July 2008

Still in vacation mode

I'm still in the "I'm on vacation, so I'm not doing anything" mode today. I have done several loads of laundry, but that's about it. That may not sound like much, but we had a ton of stuff to wash. It would've been a lot easier and faster to have just taken everything to the laundromat, but I don't know that there are enough quarters in the entire town to have done it all. :) :) :)

The pups are still recuperating from their busy week, too. It usually does take them a good day to get over any trips we take. They don't get their naps in with all the excitement around, so they crash. I'm going to guess that about 7 tonight they'll begin to be more active, and then tomorrow they'll be back to normal.

Mr. Davidson had sent out an email telling us that schedules were done, so I'm going to the school tomorrow to see what mine looks like. He said they were basically the same as they were last year. I think Dolly and I are going to try to have lunch, too. I need to give her a call in a bit to make sure.

Karen, Mary, and I are going to a Blogs and Wikis workshop Wednesday in Phenix City. Since I'm planning on incorporating more technology in my classroom this year, I figure this would be a good one to go to. With Karen and Mary, I know we'll have fun. :)

I hope John is up for Oskar's for dinner. I have this huge craving for catfish, and they have really good catfish! Besides, if he isn't, all we have here is stuff for sandwiches. ugh!!!!

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!