17 July 2008

Anybody need a wig?


Here is the new 'do. If you think you might need a wig, I'm quite sure Lynn can bag up all the chopped-off hair for you. When I sat down in the chair, my hair was only about an inch from the band of my bra. Now, as you can see, it's shoulder length. I've had almost this same cut before, so I know I'll love it, but it will take some getting used to.
John hasn't seen it yet. Even if he hates it, he won't tell me. Any time I ask for his opinion about a hairstyle, he tells me it's my hair. I know he really prefers it long--we've had that discussion many times before. :) What is it about men and long hair?

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!