16 April 2008

My Favorite Things

  • Chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven
  • A baby who has his or her giggle box turned on
  • Sunshine on my shoulders
  • The smell of freshly cut grass
  • Hummingbirds
  • The first daffodil of spring
  • A night sky filled with stars
  • Fresh laundry
  • The wind in my hair
  • Sand between my toes
  • The smell of the ocean
  • Blue skies
  • Rainy days and a good book
  • A good hot cup of coffee
  • Laughing until my sides hurt
  • John's laugh
  • Puppy breath
  • Vanilla scented candles
  • Sleeping with the windows open
  • Snuggling when it's cold
  • Hearing 92,138 fans yelling "ROLL TIDE!"
  • Relaxing at the lake

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!