22 April 2008

Baby King is a...

GIRL!!!! I couldn't wait any longer, so I sent Connie a text to find out, but as soon as I got home from Bunco I checked my email and had "confirmation" from Amy. I am SO SO SO excited!! This will be the first baby girl in the Vest family in 24 years! Jess, this means you aren't the baby girl of the family anymore. :) I'm sure with Will being the older brother she will be one tough chick because he doesn't too much care for the "sissy girls." But with Aunt Nonnie and Aunt Trina to spoil her rotten, she'll also love the girly stuff. It is going to be so much fun to watch her and Sam as they grow up just 5 months apart in age.

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!