18 February 2011

First lake weekend of the year!

And I cannot wait!!!

Well, this is not the first weekend we've spent at the lake this year.  We were there New Year's weekend, but this is the first weekend that counts.  Or as far as I'm concerned, anyway.  :) 

The only crummy part is that even though the weather is supposed to be gorgeous here in Dadeville (low 70s and sunny), weather.com is showing tomorrow's weather in Logan as upper 50s and cloudy.  **sigh**  I was so hoping to sit out on the swim deck with my Kindle to soak up some sun and read.  I can still sit on the porch and read.  And the view, even if it is cloudy, will be nice.

I guess we'll find out this weekend how well our plumbing held up over the frigid winter.  If there are no breaks, it will be a first.  At least if there are any breaks, we'll have access to Danny and Linda's.  Last year, they had already taken the trailer out, so we were SOL.  LOL

Guess that's it for now.  I just had to take a break from grading tests, so I thought I'd update.

Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Have fun my friend. It is gorgeous here in Rock Mills. I went and treated myself to a mani/pedi this morning to start the day off right! I am wearing capris and flip flops and happy as a pig in mud.

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!