29 October 2008

i. am. so. tired.

Getting back into the swing of things this term has been SO hard! I have struggled to keep going for the last 2-1/2 weeks, and if I could, I would take a day off in a heart beat. Unfortunately, we are smack dab in the middle of research, and I just can't find a day. On top of being so tired, I haven't even been able to find time to stop at the drug store for my "happy pills" so I'm really starting to feel the effects of not having taken them for the last week or so. At least this should be a fairly relaxing weekend.

We decided that we'd go to Hartselle instead of going to the lake. John wants to try to get the boat cleaned up Saturday, and then we'll probably watch the Alabama homecoming game at Danny and Linda's. I hope I get to see Maggie sometime over the weekend. Amy, Allen, and Will are using our tickets and Danny and Linda's, but I'm not sure who is keeping Sweet Pea.

As soon as school was out yesterday, I had to go buy car tags--$447!! UGH! John still hasn't sold the Sentra, so we're still having to buy that one, and Jessi's car is in my name, so we buy that tag for her. (I must make a little side note here---I have been told that I have never done anything for Katy or Jessi unless it was "convenient" for me. When Jessi's old car was in the shop, I took my car over to her until we found out that her car was, in fact, dead and she had a chance to get a new one. She, Randy, and her daddy went car shopping one day, and she found a Mazda 6 that she really liked. When they ran the credit numbers, she was able to get the best loan with my credit, so I signed the papers for her to get her car--and John and I made the down payment for her. She is paying for the car, but if she decided to, she could just stop paying, therefore ruining MY credit. Yeah, I did that because it was "convenient" for me. HA. I did it because I happen to love Jessi, and that is the same thing I would have done if I had given birth to her.)

After I got the tags, I met John at the hospital, and then we took Jessi to The Olive Garden for her birthday. Yum. We had a great time, as always. Jessi is such a fun person to be around. I see so much of her daddy in her. She's so laid back and easy going, just like he is.

I've got tons to do, but I just wanted to take a few minutes to make a quick post. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ms. Marty said...

Anyone that truly knows you knows how you feel about both of the girls. And more importantly, I believe the girls know how you feel. That should take care of everything. Case closed.

Be sure to get your happy pills. You know it is not good to go too long without them. My can cause some pretty adverse side effects to go off like that. You take care of yourself. This is "ya momma" talking.

Take care and I love you.

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!