21 February 2008

Relaxation on the way!

Ahh--just about 20 more minutes and I will be entering relaxation heaven! My wonderful, wonderful sister-in-law is SO observant! We were on the phone one day just before Christmas and I was telling her about this new salon in Alex City that I wanted to try out. They have spa packages with facials, massages, manicures, pedicures--the works. She asked me what the name of the place was, but I thought nothing of it. Then, for Christmas, she gave me a gift certificate for a one hour massage to this place!!! She'd been taking notes. She's such a sneaky person, but that's not anything new. hahaha So, anyway, I finally got an appointment scheduled, and I cannot wait!! I desperately need it. Problem is, I'm afraid I'll get so relaxed I'll fall asleep on my way home. :)

I'm looking forward to LOTS of relaxation at the lake this summer. John and I have hoped for a place at Smith Lake since before we were married. We never, ever dreamed we'd get one, but we did! It isn't anything much (yet...) but it's ours, and it's perfect for now. Our hopes are to build a small cabin up there in the next year or so. Nothing fancy--just a living area/kitchen with a couple of bedrooms. Something that is big enough for us and big enough for "the kids" to enjoy. We can't wait until Sam is old enough to really enjoy it. John is so excited about being able to take him fishing. He even has Katy's little rod and reel put up for Sam!

Well, I need to wrap up and get my stuff so I can head out. If I never post again, it's because I've completely melted into a puddle. :)

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!