16 February 2008

Dreary Saturday!

It's such a dreary day. It's kind of overcast, but the sun occasionally does peek out. It is right now, but it probably won't last long. It isn't all that cold, but it could be warmer. At least according to me it could be. :) I can hear John snoring in the den. If I had to guess, Bama and Ali are snuggled up with him, napping as well. Ali was in here a while ago standing on "their" stool looking out the window. She was bird watching--the yard is FULL of robins! She was so content and precious. I wish I'd had my camera, but if I'd gotten up to go get it, the moment would have disappeared. I have a picture of Bama doing the same thing, so I'd love to have one of her, too.

What I should be doing right now is grading essays, but I just can't bring myself to get started. I did take some Benadryl a little bit ago, so I probably wouldn't get more than maybe one or two graded before I dozed off myself. Hmm--that's not a bad idea. lol Now that I've thought about it, I think that's what I'm about to do! Bye!!

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!