30 March 2012

No pictures, but...

We think we'll finish up this weekend!  We rode down to Home Depot (for the ninety billionth time) and bought all the stuff we need to finish this project.  We hope.

I am falling asleep on my feet.  And I mean that almost literally.  Thank goodness for having an intern because if I didn't, I would be totally wiped out.  And poor John...he gets up at 4 AM, drives 45 minutes to work, works all day, drives 45 minutes home, and then as soon as I get home, we've started working.  We have wrapped up each day anywhere between 7:30 and 11:00.  (We try to finish earlier on week nights, but that doesn't always work.)  I bought him a gift certificate for a massage as a way to say thanks for the hard work he has put in on this.  He deserves one!!

All I want to do when I get home this afternoon is take a nap, but I have more trim waiting to be painted.  I'm not sure what John plans on doing while I'm painting.  Tomorrow we have to put in the trim and touch it up, and then we hope to install and connect the sink and toilet.  IF all goes well, we can have the bathroom finished by the time we go to bed tomorrow night. 

When we do finish, I think I'll spend the night in the bathroom just so I can look at our hard work.  Juuuuusssssttttt kidding!!!

But I am going to take a nice long bubble bath, and I will probably have a glass or two of wine when I do...

Have a GREAT day!



1 comment:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I know you guys are glad to be close to finishing up...it is going to be gorgeous. I am jealous. It makes me want to redo something....(ahhh maybe not.)

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!