03 September 2010

Could this day have been ANY better?

Honestly, the only thing that could have made this day any better would have been a phone call telling me that I had won a truckload of cold, hard cash. ALL DAY LONG I have been in THE BEST MOOD. Even when my students came in asking--no, begging--for a free day, I didn't get frustrated with them (because a class room full of whiny high school seniors can frustrate even the best of teachers.). Maybe it is because it is Friday. Maybe it is because it is a four-day weekend. Maybe it was because I was teaching ballads, one of my more favorite units. Maybe (and very likely) it is because we are headed to the lake AND tomorrow is the first game of "The Chase for 14" AND we're gonna be spending the day with Susan and Tim, who are the best friends ever. Whatever it is, I love it. And whatever it is caused me to loosen up just enough to "dance" ON CAMERA for a W.I.L.D. segment about "So You Think You Can Dance." (Just for the record, I am DEFINITELY a white girl 100% when it comes to rhythm, so I KNOW I can't dance.) If they include me in the segment, the entire student body will see it. I don't mind "dancing" in front of my students, but on camera...SO NOT ME! Oh well. I'll do crazy stuff for my students.

Guess that's about it! Have a GREAT day and

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

It was a great Friday. I wish they could all be just like this....heck...I wish everyday could be like this. Glad you had fun at the game. See you Tuesday!

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!