18 September 2010

I love Saturdays in the fall!

Oh, what?  You're surprised that I love football?  Obviously, you are a new reader to my blog.  LOL 

I got up about 8:30 this morning, and the first thing I did...before making coffee or anything else...was to turn on ESPN.  About 11, Kristen and I went down to Danny and Linda's dock to get some sun, but we came back to the trailer about 1:00.  We didn't go to our dock because the water has dropped has dropped so much that we can't put the ladder down, and it is hot enough to need to take a dip every now and then.  We came back up about 1, snacked, and watched the games.

Vandy beat Mississippi.  Arkansas beat Georgia (last minute).  BAMA DOMINATED Duke.  And currently Clemson is beating Auburn.  (Yeah, I think Auburn will win in the end, but for now, I'm loving it.)

I did get some sun today while we were on the dock.  It has been FOREVER since I've lain out in the sun--probably since the end of July or so, and it's been such a busy summer with Jessi and Lance's wedding and the showers/parties that went along with that and our weekends with Billie, that I haven't had a TAN since school started.  And I hate it.  Oh well.  It's getting to the part of the year where having a tan looks odd anyway.

John has started the grill. We're having steaks, potatoes, and salad for dinner.  Kristen doesn't have any idea what she is about to experience.  John's steaks are to DIE for.  Knowing I'm going to have one makes me extremely happy.  hahaha

So, I guess I'll end this post--gotta watch FOOTBALL.  Have a GREAT rest of the weekend. Love ya!

1 comment:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Glad your weekend was good....wishing you felt better.

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!