02 June 2011

BEACH TRIP!!!

Connie, Linda, and I are in Gulf Shores for the Vest Girls' Beach Trip 2011!  Amy was going to come, but some things came up and she couldn't.  One of these days, we're ALL going to be able to make it! 

You can see from the picture that we aren't very high up, but that doesn't bother me at all.  There is a yellow flag flying, too. The waves are really breaking on the shore.  Again, that doesn't bother me.  I don't get out in the ocean like I used to.  As long as I can take a dip to cool off when it gets too hot, I'm fine. 

We got here yesterday about 4, unloaded, and then went to The Hangout to eat.  The food was GOOD, but dang, it was HOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!  For some unknown reason, the hostess seated us at the one table that was still in the sun.  WTH??  After dinner, we did our grocery shopping and then we just kicked back.  I called it an early night and slept like a baby.  :)

It's 9:00, so I'm about to go change and head out.  Don't want to waste this gorgeous day.  :)

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!