03 June 2011

Beach trip, day 2

Yesterday was a perfect beach day.  It was hot, but heck, it's supposed to be hot at the beach, isn't it?  We headed down and got our chairs about 9:30 or 10.  I had my Kindle, my iPod, and my phone...oh, and my cooler.  Can't forget the cooler.  hahahaha

Linda and Connie came back up to the condo about noon, but I stayed until about 3.  Jeremy (my cousin) and Tats (he was a foreign exchange student from Japan at Oakman when Jeremy was in school) walked down, and we visited for about 45 minutes.

Last night we decided to go to King Neptune for dinner (steamed Royal Reds...oh my!!) and then we went to see Bridesmaids.  We laughed our butts off!!!!  (But somehow, mine found its way back overnight. **sigh**) 

The plan for today is more beach time, and then tonight we're going over to Pensacola to The Original Point for dinner.  Since I've had crab claws (The Hangout) and steamed Royal Reds, I think I'll do a grilled fish tonight. 

Gotta get ready to go bake.  Have a GREAT day!

Linda and Connie

Jeremy and me

Jeremy and Tats


Parasailing


1 comment:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I am glad you are having a wonderful time. I am roasting in Rock Mills. It is so blooming hot here....and this week was the longest week ever...I think it was even longer than the last week of school if that is possible.

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!