18 January 2010

I get excited over the smallest things :)

New furniture has gotten me all excited! About 10 or 11 years ago, we bought new furniture. It has served its purpose well over the years, but we decided that we were ready for something new. So, yesterday we decided to "look." What started out as looking ended up as purchasing.


We really started looking a couple of years ago. We'd started getting really tired of what we had. The current furniture has loose pillow backs. HATE them! I will never buy another sofa and/or loveseat with loose pillow backs. The pillow backs and throw pillows have gotten all flat, and the pups think the pillow backs are their beds.

The new furniture is leather, so I doubt Ali and Bama will be sleeping on it. They prefer to be snuggled up in something cozy and warm. Hopefully, they'll start sleeping in their beds. It will be a couple of weeks before it's delivered. I can't wait! :)

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!