So...here is my randomness for today:
Long week but productive -- cleaned house Monday, went to Opelika Tuesday (there by 8:45 and home by 11:00), washed my car today (man, was it HOT out there!!!), PEDICURES and lunch with Susan tomorrow (ahhhhh...I. Can't. Wait.), headed to the lake from Birmingham, laying out Friday and doing ab. so. lute. ly. nothing else, probably help John do some yard work Saturday before baking in the sun, home Sunday in time to see Jess and Lance.
From my dear, dear friend Karen. She gave this to me a few weeks back, but I haven't gotten around to posting it. I love knowing that Karen sees me as a kindred spirit. She has such a wonderful, beautiful spirit. I would love to be like her when I grow up. Thanks, KK! I love you!
Karen also tagged me last week. I am to list six UNIMPORTANT things that make me happy. Like Karen, I've done this before, but it's always fun to list things on a different day. So here are my six:
1. Seeing that gorgeous red cardinal in the tree outside my bathroom window this morning.
2. Having a clean car that is relatively free of dog hair. For the moment.
3. Spending the day with my best girlfriend tomorrow.
4. Seeing Ali curled up asleep in the recliner.
5. Getting kisses from Ali, even if they ARE up the nose.
6. Chocolate truffle brownies.
Now I have to tag six other people. They are, in no particular order:
1. Mom (I know she'll have lots to be happy about when she gets back from her trip.)
7. Anyone else who wants to play :-)
Let's see...This isn't really a "random" bit of info. When I think "random" I think "not so important" but this is very important. I got an email from my bio-dad. He went to the doctor on the 9th, found out he had colon cancer, had a colon resection, BUT the biopsy showed no other concerns, and he doesn't need any follow treatments. YEA!!! My sister had a colonoscopy, and it was clear. YEA!!! Now, I need to call my doc to find out what he recommends I do. UGH!!! But I'll do it!
One last thing...Mom and the crew are returning from Mexico on Saturday. Please keep them in your thoughts for this trip home.
There isn't anything else to comment on tonight. At least not that I can think of, so I'm gonna call it quits. Have a GREAT day tomorrow. I will think of you as I'm getting my toes pampered and drink my complimentary mimosa. :)