18 September 2009

Just time for a quick HI!

I'm about to have to head out, but since I haven't posted all week, I thought I'd just make a quick one to say hi! We're having our homecoming game tonight at Ben Russell, and I have to work the main gate. Selling tickets. At $6 a pop. That means I have to DO MATH. I went into English instead of math for a reason. I am very good at English (not to brag, but I am) and I stink at math. I have no proof, but I'm quite sure that Mr. Kilgore passed me in Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 just so I could get my two math credits and he'd never have to see me in his class again. (Yeah, this was in the dark ages...no middle ages...when students only need two math credits for a college prep diploma. [I'm not old enough to be from the dark ages. Yet.]) Anyway, it shouldn't be too bad. I did learn my 6s in multiplication. And I will have my trusty phone which does have a trusty calculator.

We only had a half day today. After the kids were dismissed, Kristen, Melissa, Julie, and her intern (cannot remember her first name!!!) went to eat and then I came in a took a two-hour nap. I was so hoping that when I woke up, this darned sinus headache would be gone. Alas, it isn't. Yesterday it was so much better. I was hoping I was about to see the last of it, but this morning, it was back in full force. It's just that time of year. :(

The pups and I are going to have a fairly quite weekend here at home alone. This is our weekend to stay with John's mom, but since I'm having to work the game, he's got it on his own. Once the Bama game is over tomorrow, I plan on cleaning the house before watching the Auburn game. I hope I can get everything done between the two games because on Sunday I need to do a little birthday shopping for some special people. :)

OK...gotta run (much to Bama's dismay.) Have a GREAT weekend, and

ROLL TIDE!!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Hope you have a good weekend.
I'll be watching the Bama game on tv also, we could have gone tomorrow but Steve would have had to have used a vacation day and the weather may be rainy so we decided against going.

Roll Tide...
Tracy

Julie D said...

I'm here getting caught up on a week's worth of blog reading. Is there any coffee? Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like there is either going to be a lot of short-changed people or lots of very happy, richer ones ... Fingers crossed for the maths!!

Ms. Marty said...

You did great in elementary math. I think you just had a horror of Mr. Kilgore and his HIGH IQ brain. I would have.
Only a week of no blogging!?!! Have you checked mine lately to see how loooonnngg it has been?

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Hope your weekend is a good one! Good to hear from you!

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!