24 June 2008

Talk about overload!

This will be short and sweet because I am exhausted! We've finished day 2 of the institute, and I have learned more in those two days than I have in a long time. It is still overwhelming, but it is really good information that will make teaching research better.

I miss John and the pups like crazy. This is the second week in three weeks that I've been away from John. I'm so glad we can and do trust each other 100%. I cannot imagine being in a relationship where I had to wonder where he was or who he was with.

I'm calling it a night. We have another 12 hour day tomorrow, and it will be here before I know it.

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!