26 June 2008

One more day!

Only one more day of the institute. I just finished my PowerPoint presentation for tomorrow. It's kind of crappy, but we really haven't had much time to do the "real" research. We've learned so much about the process and the technology out there. Karen said she knew we had been extremely busy with the other stuff, so she isn't concerned about the quality--just that we have an idea of all that's available. I'll have about 3 1/2 hours in the morning, so I'll do some "tweaking." I just wanted to get something done so I didn't feel rushed tomorrow.

We'll be finished about 3:30 tomorrow, and I'll be heading to the lake! I talked to John just a little while ago. He's hoping he can get an early start, so maybe they won't be too busy at the hospital. I need a HUGE hug and kiss! Like I said in my last post, this is the second full week we've been apart in the last three weeks. It will be the LAST time for a long while, too. Now that I've said that, he'll probably have to go to some conference in Michigan in a couple of weeks. hahahaha

I got a text from Mom a while ago, too. She said they are back in the states. I may try to give her a quick call in just a bit. They'll be flying home tomorrow. I'm not sure about what time she'll be home, but if Dad has gotten back from picking her up when I get to Oakman, I'll stop by to visit for a bit.

This gal is dead tired, so I'm gonna go crash! I won't post next week, so everybody have a great week and a FANTASTIC Fourth of July! Unless something has changed, the "kids" are supposed to come to the lake. :)

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!