02 November 2007

Ready to Roll!

Here it is--the weekend all Bama and LSU fans (as well as many other football fans, especially in the SEC) have been talking about for the last 10 months. Some have dubbed it "Saban Bowl I" but I prefer to keep it as the Alabama-LSU game. As Coach Saban has said, it is about the players, not the coaches! I just hope that the fans don't end up doing stupid stuff to make either of the schools look bad.

I am SO looking forward to tailgating tomorrow. We're doing our shrimp boil. Yum-O!!!! I think this is probably my favorite tailgate meal of the season.

I'm planning on yelling until I can't yell anymore. Too bad if my students can't hear me next week. :) Bryant-Denney is going to be rocking!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!

No comments:

I love my Crimson Tide!

I really, REALLY mean this...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Just a few friends

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!